Thank you very much for your interest in opening a trading account with Okachi Hong Kong. The following are the basic requirements for the opening and activation of your trading account:
Required Documents |
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of Partnership, or Certificate of Registration, as appropriate;
- Copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Copy of the directors' board resolution of corporate director(s) resolving that the Company establishes an account with Okachi (HK) and to appoint authorized representatives (Director) to sign all documents;
- List of Authorized Signatories;
- List of Authorized Traders;
- Audited latest financial statement;
- Photocopies of identity card or passport of at least 2 directors, which include the director whose signature appears in the account opening document;
- Photocopies of identity card or passport of all authorized signatories.
By mail | Fill in the information and provide the required documents, and mail to our company address. Most accounts can be open and traded within one business day.
Walk-in | You can also visit our company's head office to open an account.
Clients statement | According to your preference, we will deliver your customer statements via e-mail or mail. Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to call our customer service hotline at +825 2868 0968.